You can create the maximum impact on the mind of a recruiter a professional resume despite of its difficulties. Resume musts be show your abilities, experiences, achievements and skills. In the strongly competitive environment, you have to represent yourself through resume so that it enables the employer to create the image of the personality of the applicant.
Following pointers describe about writing a professional resume:
1. First of all choose the layout for writing the good resume. Then the next step is to choose the font and the size of the font. There is a long list of font but you should use the standard font used for resume writing. There is no use to use the stylish font for professional resume writing. Keep the font simple and size should be readable. You can use bold letters too for highlighting.
2. Don’t forget the cover letter along with your resume. Cover letter gives edge over others and it is preferred in corporate world among the professionals. Avoid the small mistakes which can hamper your image in front of recruiter. Grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes are not acceptable.
3. The contact numbers which are permanent and address that is correct and permanent is important which plays significant role in further correspondence and for getting the call from recruiter. Never forget to mention the email address for quick contact.
4. Try to mention the references for creating an impact on the recruiter. Name of the eminent personality often plays a crucial role in grabbing the golden opportunity but always mention the name of a person who knows you well.
5. Write a good career objective to impress the recruiter which definitely helps in short listing the candidates for an interview call. Highlight the experience and achievements in the career objective which can benefit the organization. You have to prove yourself suitable for the organization and for particular post.
6. Try to depict your career history without exceeding the limit because long resume is hectic to read. Recruiters don’t give attention to long resumes as there are large numbers of candidates for the job vacancy. Always present yourself as a suitable and apt candidate for the job vacancy.
Maintain the professional attitude and follow the professional etiquette for writing a professional resume.